- At The Last Resort, we assist every participant with an individualized approached. Service plans and treatment plans are devised according to the individual needs of each participant. Using a holistic approach and evidenced based curriculum, we treat the individual as a whole not only undesired behaviors. Participants learn how to identify their potential and self awareness in order to maximize their success with recovery from substance use disorders.
- We specialize in the treatment of substance use disorders for adolescence between the ages of 12 and 17 both male and female. We are available 24 hours a day to help your child get the care they need. For the past 10 years our staff and providers have helped many teenagers and families to find success on their journey to recovery.
- Our professionally trained and educated staff are registered or certified in the state of California. All staff are subject to continuing their education for first aid, therapeutic orientation, skills and attitudes towards counseling, ethics and confidentiality. Our staff is focused on being the best in order to provide our participants with the best. We focus on the social and emotional aspects of the individual, peer interaction and environmental factors. Mental health impact as well as cognitive restructuring of behavior. The family or support systems are also identified to assist with continued recovery. Our staff facilitates individual counseling and group therapy for both the participant and their families.
- We will educate the residents and families to provide them with the skills necessary for on-going self-care and recovery, including direct involvement in 12-step community based programs. We will teach and integrate a series of new living skills, which focus's on the development and nurturing of mind, body, and spirit.
Drug and Alcohol Counselors Needed - Please send resumes via email to Renee Dicker at mailto:email@example.com or call our corporate office at (209) 523-6910.
The Last Resort is always looking to hire motivated employees that are excited about serving the adolescent population. The work we do is difficult, yet highly rewarding. If you believe you are ready to meet the challenge and want to leave a life long impact on adolescence and their families, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for. Our program director and helpful staff will guide you through the employment process and train you to be a successful member of a quality team of professionals. Opportunities for internship or practicum units are available for current students.
For more information or questions related to employment, please call us directly.
- A valid divers licence is required
- Ability to pass department of justice back ground check.
- Certification or Associates degree in Human services or Chemical addiction counseling
- Must be registered with the Department of Health and Human Services or Credentialing agency
Residential Program (209) 523-6900 or
Intensive Outpatient Program (209) 523-6910
OUR PROGRAM AND FACILITY IS CERTIFIED AND LICENSED BY
THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF ALCOHOL AND DRUGS #500010CN,#500010DN
COMMUNITY CARE LICENSE DIVISION # 507004599
ACCREDITED BY CARF INTERNATIONAL 2012-2013